Benefits of Attending an INSTICC Event as a Non-Speaker:
- Access to all event sessions and keynote lectures, discussion panels and paper presentations providing an overview of the state of the art of the event's areas of interest and of all major research questions in the field;
- All attendees receive event materials, including the Book of Abstracts and a digital copy of the Proceedings;
- Possibility of active participation in the sessions, engaging in discussion and debate, about future research ventures and work progression with colleagues and of exchanging ideas with high-profile researchers and scientists;
- Becoming familiar with the work of other universities and research groups, their projects and possible career or cooperation opportunities;
- Ample networking opportunities through a wide range of social occasions;
- Ph.D. and M.Sc. Students benefit from substantial discounts on the event registration fee;
- Researchers coming from regions of the world that have stringent financial constraints can apply to obtain grants that facilitate their access to the conference.