Benefits of Attending an INSTICC Event as a Speaker:
- Access to all event sessions and Keynote lectures;
- All registered speakers receive all event materials, including the Book of Abstracts and a digital copy of the Proceedings;
- Keynote lectures, discussion panels and paper presentations provide an overview of the state of the art of the event's area of interest and of all major research questions in the field;
- Getting feedback from reviewers, colleagues and senior scientists from all over the world;
- Authors benefit from a double-blind independent review process and from direct feedback and personalized improvement suggestions. All papers are published in the Proceedings under an ISBN and are made available in the SCITEPRESS Digital Library with an individual DOI and submitted for indexation to all major indexes;
- Ph.D. and M.Sc. Students benefit from substantial discounts on the event registration fee;
- Researchers coming from regions of the world that have stringent financial constraints can apply to obtain grants that facilitate their access to the conference.
Best Paper Awards:
A "Best Paper Award" and a "Best Student Paper Award" will be conferred to the author(s) of a paper presented at the conference, to be chosen by the Program/Conference Chairs based on the best combined marks of paper reviewing, as assessed by the Program Committee, and paper presentation quality, as assessed by the session chairs at the conference venue.
A "Best Poster Award" will also be attributed to the best paper presented as a poster and a "Best PhD project award" will be conferred to the student of a paper presented at the conference doctoral consortium, selected by the Doctoral Chair assessed by the Advisory Board.
The awards will be announced and bestowed at the conference closing session.
The author of an awarded paper, and co-authors if any, will be entitled to:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate;
- The announcement of their achievement on a special conference/congress webpage and on the INSTICC website and newsletter, as well as other outlets;
- Having the paper included in the list of conference best papers and invited to submit an extended and revised version to be published in a book or a journal, if a post-publication agreement is available for this particular conference;
- A one-year free membership of INSTICC, warranting full access to the SCITEPRESS Digital Library. If already an INSTICC member, then this offer adds one year to her/his current membership;
- A voucher for a free or reduced registration fee in one event sponsored by INSTICC, valid during a 12 months period, including all conference materials (without the printed proceedings). This voucher is only available if the presenter attends the closing session and receives the award.